FightCode has only three rules:
- We don't talk about FightCode;
- If this is your first access you have to fight;
- We don't talk about FightCode.
Well, copyright issues apart, we are all about hacker skills. Code the best
robot's asses (not sure if they have those).
How do I begin?
Head to http://fightcodegame.com and create your first robot. You'll need to
sign in with your github account.
Every single robot you create is created as a Github Gist. This serves several
- It allows for automatic revisions of your robot when you change it;
- It is a git repo, so if you'd rather code your robot in your favorite editor, go for it;
- It is SO FREAKING AWESOME.
Please check the docs in the website to learn more about creating robots.
Behind this awesome project are:
- Bernardo Heynemann;
- Cezar Sá;
- Fábio Costa;
- Guilherme Souza;
- Marcela Abbade;
- Rafael Carício;
This is our entry in the Github Game-Off 2012.
Are you stopping after the contest?
Of course not! FightCode will live on for many seasons to come. You can expect
a LOT of new stuff down the pipe.
The User Profile Page
The League Rankings Page
The Code Your Robot Page