#Renting endpoint service
* Python 3.6
* Cartão de cidadão middleware
* Serial connection with arduino
* Renting server running
##How to start
$python main.py and the service will start.
There can be many renting endpoints connected to the same server. And each one can have as much bike stands (stations) as the user wants.
The configs.conf file has some fields to start the server:
* [global]: global configs for this system
* LocationId: the ID of the location where this system is.
* NumberOfStations: number of bike stations in this location
* [Station n]: Station n configs
* Device: The serial port of this station arduino
* BikeId: If this station already has a bike at startup, it's Id should be here.